* * * * * * * * * *
Republican Party Specific Presentations
Leslie Waters is available to present to Republican Executive Committees, Lincoln Day Dinners, Ronald Reagan Dinners, Republican seminars, campaign workshops, clubs, a variety of “good-government” presentations.
Leslie Waters Government Relations is available to provide information, motivation and education that will include overviews of Republican Party structure from Republican expertise with international democracy initiatives, the Republican National Conference (RNC) to the Republican Club level of leadership. She is a member of numerous Republican Clubs in Pinellas County, Florida and a former voting member of the Republican Party of Florida, and has attended the RNC National Convention in Tampa in August 2012. She has volunteered in scores of Republican campaigns – Presidential, Congressional, legislative, county, school board and city council.
Since 2004, Leslie has been sent to Southeast Asia, North Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa by the International Republican Institute (IRI), Washington DC (chaired by Senator John McCain) on numerous assignments to consult and train political candidates, a political party, a candidate for president, political activists and elected Members of Parliament on how to strengthen their evolving democracies.
During the first quarter of 2013, Leslie Waters was appointed one out of eighteen American women to the Women’s Democracy Network Council, located in Washington D.C. and chaired by Cindy McCain.
- International Republican Institute…enhancing democracy worldwide
- Women’s Democracy Network…empowering women around the world
- Good citizenship…Good Government
- Know your government
- The role of Republican clubs
- What the public expects of public officials
- The role of an elected official
- How to campaign to win
- How to advocate your government…from city hall to the halls of Congress
- Local government is the Republican bench…local government starts with YOU!
- Civility in the chamber includes ethics and respect
- The American Flag – rules and regulations